This weekend workshop runs approximately 9am - 5 pm on September 9, 10 and 11, 2011.
This workshop is for you if:
- you’d like to release self-criticism and increase self-love and acceptance
- you’d like to know better what you feel and want
- you’d like to release action blocks
- you’d like to make clear and centered decisions
- you would like to live from fullness rather than from lack
- you want to live your full, present-moment, joyful whole self and potential…
Over the weekend, you will be introduced to the 2 movements of NVC and Inner Relationship Focusing:
1. Moment by moment mindfulness and EMPATHIC PRESENCE to whatever is blocking our path to action, taking away our energy, and stopping us from embodying the ideals we have.
2. Moment to moment self responsibility, and living from wholeness rather than lack.
Nonviolent Communication combined with IR Focusing give us skills to develop true intimacy as the combination helps us:
• develop honesty and empathy inside of ourselves and in our relationships. Really knowing all parts of ourselves, we are able share on more & more authentic levels.
• learn new ways of thinking and speaking that lead towards connection, nourishment, and continual growth in relationship to ourselves and others.
• recognize and value the needs behind all our actions, seeing them as gifts.
• learn to embody the presence, authenticity and self responsibility that lead to lasting healing and self-empowerment.
$425.00/person after July 1, 2011 $375.00/person before July 1, 2011
$150.00 non-refundable deposit
Balance due August 12, 2011
Contact Norman Pasewalk with questions: email@example.com
To register, mail a cheque made out to Gina Cenciose to
PO Box 16, Eastman, Quebec J0E1P0, Canada.
Facilitators: Gina Cenciose and Shulamit Berlevtov
GINA CENCIOSE has been living and sharing NVC and other modalities intensively since 2002. She offers mediation and counselling sessions, as well as group programs in Transformation of Consciousness every week. She is currently leading 7 different 1-year NVC integration programs with colleagues, in English and in French. Gina Cenciose has studied transpersonal healing, shamanism, trauma work, and non-dualism with Adyashanti and Eckhart Tolle. She teaches in prisons, hospitals, community organizations, spiritual centers and offers NVC and musical conferences as well. She trains new NVC trainers with the international center for NVC at www.cnvc.org . In many of her year long programs she adds Whole Body Focusing, Inner Relationship Focusing and Inquiry with NVC. www.embodyingempathy.com
SHULAMIT BERLEVTOV As a spirit-body-mind coach, Shulamit supports women in transforming what is painful and difficult into meaning, ease and new life. To do so, she applies the tools of Nonviolent Communication, Focusing, yoga (in its widest sense), mindfulness, reiki and the Tapas Acupressure Technique. She is a certified Focusing guide and teacher, a multiply-certified yoga instructor and therapist, and has passed the assessment for certification as a trainer in Nonviolent Communication. She has been in private practice since 2000, and is currently completing an MA in Counselling and Spirituality. Shulamit's passion is guiding one-on-one Focusing sessions (by phone, Skype or in person) for people who are familiar with NVC because the unfolding that occurs is beautiful and inspiring beyond description.