Thursday, December 30, 2010

About my e-mail autoresponse

I've set my e-mail accounts to send you an auto-response in service of connection, so you can know your e-mail landed in my inbox.

I receive more emails than I can respond to in the amount of time I would like. If you don't receive a response from me in the time-frame that suits you, I invite you to support me in responding to you by re-sending your e-mail.

I am always aiming for brevity to support respect for others' priorities as well as my body which is limited in its capacity to sit and type. If what I write is not received as expressing care, please write again.

You might also like to read this post about short e-mails.

I'm open to hearing what it is like for you to read this explanation.

Be well,

Shulamit

No comments:

Post a Comment